- Supervise Workshop activities, Resources, Tools and Equipment
- Schedule, monitor and improve vehicle lifetime and performance
- Preform successful troubleshooting and repair activities
- Comply with Quality, Health, Safety and Environment policies
- Supervise and monitor the activities at the workshop, assigns work duties to subordinates and follows up on its completion as per the set guidelines and deadlines
- Follows up on the Work Orders, and distributes assignments to subordinates as per operational priorities. Ensures that they are properly filled by his subordinates.
- Prepares inventories of needed parts & spare parts orders for vehicles/heavy equipment under repair and as a forecast for repetitive breakdowns.
- To ensure that planning and scheduling for the three types of PPM are made and adhered
- Takes responsibility for actions required when doing the preventive maintenance
- Observe PPM trends and communicate with workshop team for efficient modifications or driver training plan
- Applies specialist and detailed technical expertise, using technology to achieve work objectives.
- Applies relevant process to troubleshoot
- Inspects vehicles/heavy equipment to locate defects and propose solutions for repetitive breakdowns.
- Examine and conduct road tests of vehicles, reports any case of abuse or misuse on the vehicles/heavy equipment
|Job Location:||Muscat, Oman|
|Job Role:||Maintenance, Repair, and Technician|
|Company Industry:||Waste Disposal & Recycling|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|