JOB PURPOSE / ROLE:The role of Technical coordinator is to look after the administration of daily routine tasks and documents in addition to visit the sites of the financed projects/properties for technical inspection wherever is requested. The role will also include assisting in all aspects of property evaluation process and handling the IVF system in addition to assisting in preparation of reports for REAS Real Estate Advisory Services and debt asset swap due diligence reports.
AUTHORITY & DECISION MAKING:
- Assist Property Evaluation Manager, Head of CRE and Head of Financed Projects
- Liaise and co-ordinate with all related departments to achieve Real Estate Risk Unit objectives.
- Liaise via the RM’s and co-ordinate and attend meetings with Borrowers as necessary to achieve Real Estate Risk Unit objectives.
- Manage external consultants and property evaluation consultants.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:a) Play the role of Real Estate Risk Unit helpdesk to receive all the cases and forward to the concerned staff and vice versa.b) Maintain proper filing system of the documents related to Evaluation process.c) Coordinate between the department staff, consultant and the evaluators.d) Visit financed projects site as per instruction of Head of Financed Projects and prepare summary visit report.e) Attend project progress review meetings and provide reports regarding project issues to assist RERU.f) Assist with the monitoring of a centralized real estate property valuation process within the Bank.g) Assist with receiving and handling all requests for valuation of properties within the Bank. The function shall liaise with the appropriate external property appraiser to conduct the valuation and provide results to the requesting department.h) Assist with initial assessment of property evaluation reports and highlight any concernsi) Assist to scrutinize the valuations’ reports and determine its reasonability and advise about the necessary actions in order to protect the Bank’s interest regarding securities against lending.j) Assist the with market analysis for preparation of quarterly market appetite reports.k) Assist with desk evaluations for property value and rent estimation.l) Assist with preparation of Initial Due Diligence reports for debt asset swap cases.m) Assist with preparation of REAS Summary Reports.n) Assist with preparation quarterly market report and assist in preparation of monthly exco property presentation slides.o) Carry out tender process for the appointment of External Consultants and manage their appointment and commission.p) Assist with preparation management of RERU suspense account for disbursement of evaluator fees and reconciliationq) Assist with preparation management of Property Database, implement changes and develop further for beneficial use for Business and Credit Risk.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE , KNOWLEDGE & OTHER SKILLS:Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering/Real Estate Evaluation
- 3 to 5 years technical construction;
Knowledge, & Other skills:
- Real Estate and Construction finance transactions and property evaluation techniques and market analysis risk analysis
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Banking; Real Estate; Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Construction and Building
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bahrain; Kuwait; Oman; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor of Science/Engineering/Real Estate Evaluation