Job OverviewWe are an innovative startup based in California, USA with a branch in Amman, Jordan. We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our team. You should transform ideas into wireframes and designs.
Your major responsibility will be to build wireframes and experiences fulfilling the user’s requirements.If you have a portfolio of designing projects pertaining to web/mobile applications, we would like to have a conversation with you. By joining us, you will be developing attractive, user-friendly applications to cater to our clients’ needs and support our customer base.If you think you are suitable for this UI/UX designer role, then do apply. We will be pleased to meet you.
- Collect and examine the needs of the user.
- Plan and develop new visual designs for computers, smartphones, and digital products.
- Use sitemaps, process flowcharts, and storyboards for illustration and depiction of designs.
- Design user interface elements mainly menus, widgets, tabs, etc.
- Illustrate the functions of the website and develop UI mockups and prototypes.
- Present your designs to the design team and all the stakeholders.
- Review and edit the mockups according to the client’s feedback.
- Follow the client’s instructions concerning style, color schemes, and fonts, etc.
- Conduct user tests of developed applications to evaluate user experience.
- Stay updated with information on the latest UI trends and design skills.
- 2+ years of experience as a UX /UI Designer, UI Designer, UX Designer, or a similar role.
- Expertise in both UI and UX with an impressive modern portfolio
- Cross-platform design experience including web and mobile
- Strong understanding of wireframe tools.
- Ability to understand the requirements and to input creative thoughts
- Expert-level knowledge of industry-standard design tools, requirements, and best practices
- Strong design opinions paired with the ability to discuss with executives
- Comfortable working with remote developers in other countries and time zones
- The ability to thrive in an agile, fast-paced, and ambiguous environment
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Software Development
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2