Oracle is currently looking for a talented and motivated linguist to join our Marketing team as an Arabic Translation Specialist (US English to Arabic). We are seeking a skilled language professional who can contribute, in our customers’ preferred language, to the successful adoption of the latest cloud technologies in Oracle’s unique voice and tone. This position has critical customer impact around the globe through all our public web properties and sales enablement resources.
– Post-edit machine-translated marketing content in a timely manner in order to increase marketing content availability for Arabic-speaking customers.
– Work closely with Translation Manager and Project Management Team to ensure adherence to Oracle’s quality standards, including voice and tone and brand guidelines, and schedule.
– Control and improve Arabic machine translation engine’s quality by assessing output and providing linguistic feedback to machine translation development team.
– Own Arabic linguistic quality for the group’s translated content.
– Arabic native speaker with a degree in Translation
– 2-5 years’ experience with language related tasks, such as translation, proof-reading, editing
– Technical experience with localization and terminology platforms and tools such as SDL Trados Studio desired
– Ability to prioritize, work towards deadlines
– Fully functional oral and written English communication skills
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.