· Conducts training that motivates, builds competencies, and improves individual’s performance and contribution to restaurant results.
· Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors that support the McDonald’s vision.
· Serves each customer’s requests by helping identify the appropriate resources and interventions to most effectively accomplish their objectives.
· Provides strategic interventions that helps their market accomplish its objectives.
· Coaches people on how to measure and improve training results, and how to appropriately diagnose problems and create actions that solve them.
· Frequently communicates and provides feedback to Regional Staff and Owner/Operators regarding the success and opportunities for people development within an organization.
· Creates a partnership between Owner/Operators, Operations Manager, Consultants, Restaurant Managers, and learners that stimulates transfer of training, return on training investment (ROI), and improves restaurant results.
· Serves as an operations expert and consultant on McDonald’s operating standards, management tools, and training systems to maximize restaurant QSC&V.
· Stays up-to-date with the current and most effective employee development approaches.
· Stays current on operational standards, procedures, and resources to enhance ability to provide leadership and maximize business results.
|Job Role:||Training and Development|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|