To manage all human resources management activities in accordance with the HR policies and practices, local labor laws, and regulations including recruitment & selection, new hires onboarding and orientation, job offers and employment contracts, training and development, HRMS, compensation and benefits, organization structure maintenance, job descriptions, job grading, manpower planning, budgeting, talent management, employee relations, HR initiatives/ special projects personnel files, employee relations, employee engagement, employees’ medical and life insurance, payroll processing, leave management, performance appraisal, employee exits, and employee grievances.
- Prepare the annual workforce plan and requirements in coordination with department manager.
- Manage recruitment related activities, including sourcing, screening and selection
- Communicate with all candidates, and evaluate the shortlisted candidates prior to sharing the same with the hiring manager.
- Manage the monthly recruitment report for the Department Manager.
- Ensure completion of joining formalities and induction program of new hires.
- Ensure completion of offer & joining letters, verify employment paperwork in accordance with company policy and local labor law.
- Ensure successful orientation and induction of new joiners.
- Map training needs by liaising with all internal departments and prepare training calendar on time.
- Ensure that the organization training target is accomplished.
- Assist the Department Head in employee performance appraisal process as per the performance management policy and procedures.
- Supervise the employees’ files and documentation, in electronic and hard copies.
- Manage employee engagement events, including coordinating with relevant departments for successful execution.
- Handle employee exits and retention efforts.
- Prepare end of service letters and settlements (resignation acceptance, termination letter, bank transfer letter, experience certificate).
- Maintain all forms related to the end of service process and as required by policy.
- Handle employees’ HR related escalation and coordinating with relevant managers.
- Manage the renewal of employees’ medical and life insurance schemes.
- Ensure regular updating of employees’ payroll related information, including timesheets, leaves, overtime and deductions
- Handle the payroll process, and coordinate with finance to issue monthly payroll reports.
- Prepare leaves related settlements.
- Prepare bank (salary / leaves/ allowances) transfer letters on monthly basis or when required.
- Maintain annual leave & indemnity provisions for employees; provide periodic reports for the same, reconcile with finance on quarterly basis.
- Manage the maintenance of the HR Information System.
- Maintain employee-related databases.
- Prepare and analyze reports that are necessary to carry out the HR activities.
- Coordinate & ensure application of the Human Resources policies with regard to employee relations. Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and regulations.
- Apply employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Participate in investigations when employee complaints or concerns arise.
- Protect the interests of employees and the organization in accordance with company Human Resources policies and Kuwait labor law and regulations.
- Maintain records and comply with the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and targets approved by the Department Manager and ensure overall performance.
- Ensure on time renewal, issuance, extension and cancellation of all employee related visa and passport formalities.
- Manage all relevant service providers, including contracts management and evaluation of performance.
- Ensure on time renewal of all government related licenses of the company.
- Assist the department manager in budget preparation for HR related activities.epare employee data related reports as required by the Department manager.
Graduation in fields related to HR, Psychology & Social AdministrationCertification in HR related fields
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma