Ooredoo is an organisation on the move. Thanks to our dedicated employees, we continue to move closer towards our vision to be among the top 20 telecommunications companies in the world by 2020.
We are a dynamic global telecommunications player operating in 17 countries across the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) and Asia. We cover a population of more than half a billion people and serve more than 68 million customers.
In Kuwait, we employ approximately 1,000 talented people, all of whom are driving Ooredoo to be the number one choice for world-class communications services in Kuwait. In the face of intensifying competition, increasingly sophisticated technology and rising customer expectations, nothing is more important to our success than our team – and it’s a team that you can be part of.
Ooredoo’s future is bright, and you can be part of our ongoing success.
Monitor customer interactions across customer care via voice, web chats and e-mails, analyse them and report findings with recommendations for improvement.
– Monitor inbound and outbound calls, customer interactions, across all areas of the call center via review of voice recordings, making an objective assessment of the way the staff handle the call and their knowledge to be able to answer queries in accordance with the set assessment criteria.
– Monitor web chats and B2B emails, making an objective assessment of the way the staff handle the call and their knowledge to be able to answer queries in accordance with the set assessment criteria.
– Monitor inbound and outbound correspondence received in the call center by fax, in writing or by email, record all findings accurately and keep records of those findings.
– Extract information on trends or situation s and correlate them to Company events, where applicable, then report findings as per agreed schedule.
– Make recommendations on improvements in call handling to ensure that the Customer Care staff are meeting and exceeding established guidelines.
– Make recommendations on changes in training and/or scripting to sustain and improve the way Customer Care staff handle calls.
– To monitor customer complaints relating to other company departments and to substantiate and report these findings to management.
– Document and verify any inappropriate or abusive customer calls made to the Call Center and report them to management.
– Investigate complaints, analyze their underlying basis and make recommendations on how to improve the system to eliminate the complaints.
– Be responsible for delivering suitable replies for customer complaints after seeking management review of complaint that includes proper legal input.
– Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
– Other duties as directed by supervisor or other superiors.
– 2-3 years of experience required based on progression ladder
– Fluent verbal and written communication in both Arabic and English.
– Strong personal communication skills.
– A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline
Job specific technical Skills:
– Proficiency in using Interaction Quality Management systems like Avaya/Verint WFO etc.
– Proficiency in MS Office suite.
– Strong computer literacy.
– Knowledge of telecom products and services.
We are a leading international communications company delivering mobile, fixed, broadband internet, and corporate managed services tailored to the needs of consumers and businesses across markets in the Middle East, North Africa and Southeast Asia. As a community-focused company, we are guided by our vision of enriching peoples lives and our belief that we can stimulate human growth by leveraging communications to help people achieve their full potential.
Formerly known as Qtel Group, we have a customer base of 92.9 million and reported revenues of USD 9.3 billion in 2012.