Service Transition Manager – Shared Services (Not only IT)
Accountable for Services Transition across full spectrum of services (Operational / BPO, Technology & Digital Business Services) for Newly incorporated Portfolio Companies & mature Brownfield Portfolio Companies. The role will be expected to also lead and manage Transformation and Integration projects.
A large asset manager with a growing portfolio of companies that will be serviced from this department.
– Design, Implement & lead service migration programs, providing oversight and accountability to internal and external stakeholders including (not limited to), Shared Services Centre, Service providers, Operational Towers & Portfolio Companies.
– Lead transformation and integration programs for the Strategic Capabilities section.
– Provide domain expertise across Shared Services, Digital Business Services, Technology and Integration.
– Help drive change management and assure key demand stakeholders of stability during program execution.
– Provide newly established and brownfield Portfolio Companies with strategic advice on adoption of Shared Services.
– Provide Shared Services Operating Model guidance taking into account the Portfolio Company industry, scale and organizational strategy.
– Join an ambitious organization with significant growth plans over the next five years.
Tax free salary.
– At least 10 years of experience cutting across Shared Services, Services transitions, Program delivery within large, enterprise companies.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.