The Senior Credit Officer is required to manage all credit Management tasks. The role involves analysis and tracking of customer`s aging & payment behavior and analyzing any possible new credit granting opportunity in line with Imdad credit policy. In addition, monitoring customer’s payment behavior and interacting with any unjustified overdues.
The role holder may be required to personally handle complex credit cases and to demonstrate a valid analytical credit opinion, as well as professional negotiation skills
- Adhere to company’s credit policy, procedures and directions. Report overriding credit policy incidents to Imdad Management
- Review new & current credit application, analyze all documents, report on any missing documents, and ensure that approvals are based on a complete receipt of requirements as per company credit policy.
- Review and revise contracts & credit granting limits and advise on any potential risk deals. As well, provide the most achievable solution to proceed with the contracts credit sale (in case applicable).
- Analyze and assess the financial statements and credit history of new & existing clients and any affiliated accounts.
- Provide credit recommendations tied to analysis and assessment of credit risk
- Assist finance department to reconcile & schedule the credit deals and identify discrepancies and variances
- Review the drafts related to customer’s contractual arrangements (e.g. sales contracts, addendums, etc.)
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Automotive Dealership & Distributor; Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics; Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 6
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma