The potential candidate should be pro-active, a result-oriented team player with a pleasant personality, and Able to handle the daily work independently. Work history has to be stable with verifiable work experience. And must have strong knowledge of all Accounting work. Such as:
1. Preparation of payments, recording and maintaining all accounting records
2. Reconciling account balances and bank statements
3. Very Good Knowledge of IFRS and IFRS for SMEs.
4. Preparation and analysis of financial reports, budgets and forecasts.
5. Maintaining of general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll function and periodic/annual reconciliation & closing of the books
6. Preparing the Draft Statutory Financial Statements.
7. Preparation of schedules for auditors and zakat consultants.
8. Preparation of schedules and filing of VAT/Withholding Tax in coordination with VAT/Zakat Consultant.
9. Develop and document business and accounting cycle/process for internal controls.
10. Exercising Financial Control over payments to vendors, supplier and employees.
11. Hands-on experience in ERP/accounting software packages; like Sage, SAP and Oracle.
12. Thorough knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point).
13. Archiving and Document Control pertaining to Accounting.
14. Visiting Banks as and when required.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|