- Initiates student intervention plans
- Consults with Key Admin on referrals and on-going cases.
- Gives private counseling sessions as well as classroom strategies to teaching teams.
- Member of the school Child Protection Team
- Conducts admission interviews for prospective students and makes admissions recommendations to the Director.
- Participates with other Key Admin in student and staff distribution activity.
- Submits biweekly case summary reports to Principal.
- Participates in preplanning and post reporting for parent meetings when necessary.
- Maintains confidential student and parent files.
- Developing behavior intervention plans for students referred by staff or based on personal observation and judgement
- Meeting weekly with individual staff to discuss strategies for on-going cases.
- Training staff on behavior management best practices
- Participating with other Key Administrators in student and staff distribution review
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Teaching and Academics|
|Company Industry:||Primary, Prep, & Secondary School|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The post School Psychologist – Hope School for Special Needs appeared first on free job.