“ALIF MARKET DMCC” is a production and trading company with vertical integration. Main areas of our activity are: wholesale trade and distribution, international delivery of goods and logistics, cooperation and partnership, as well as investment projects.
“ALIF MARKET DMCC” invites you to a permanent high-paying job as a Sales Manager.
• Managing organizational sales/purchases by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls;
• Acquiring an in-depth understanding of clients, categories and market;
• Searching for goods, suppliers, potential corporate clients on the Internet (having an active client base is an advantage);
• Working with the client base, its monthly expansion, formation of a base in CRM and its maintenance;
• Conducting business correspondence, negotiating with foreign suppliers and making contracts for import, export (coordination of documents and terms of cooperation, etc.);
• Cold calling, preparing commercial offers, conducting negotiations;
• Solving all arising issues with clients, maintaining accounting documentation;
• Preparing and approving complete package of documents for import/export and customs clearance, managing and controlling shipment terms;
• Interacting with forwarding, brokerage, transport, insurance companies and etc.;
• Keeping records of operational activities, weekly/monthly reporting on the results of activities, execution of the sales plan and the development budget of the unit;
• Performing other job-related duties as assigned.
5,000 to 15,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical Insurance
• Minimum education requirements – bachelor’s degree;
• Working experience 3-4 years in the field of foreign economic activity and B2B sales (import-export);
• Understanding the supply chain, experience of working with a wide range of suppliers from different countries and different types of supply;
• Successful experience in participating in tenders (ability to work with tender documents);
• Sociability, responsibility, decency, discipline, ability to work in multitasking mode;
• Fluency in English, knowledge of the Russian language will be an advantage;
• Skills of searching for goods, suppliers, customers on the Internet;
• Knowledge of the basic conditions of foreign economic contracts;
• Confident PC user (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet).
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
An ideal candidate must have solid decision-making, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal communication skills are required. The ability to thrive in a fast-paced multi-tasking environment. Ability to establish and maintain a positive and professional working relationships with all individuals. Besides, he/she should have basic skills in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook. Willingness to work overtime and irregular hours occasionally.
A leading company in UAE.