• Explore new products and alternatives.
• Market survey for all projects and search for new clients.
• Directly interface with clients and brief them about company products and activities.
• Prepare presentation and necessary documents before visiting the clients and consultants.
• Promote products and get the company in the nominated list of the client / consultant.
• Follow up inquiries, demands and competition as well as to get the job awarded.
• Ensure quotations are priced and submitted on time with secured payment terms.
• Send acknowledge / regret letters to the client upon receiving the LPO/ Contracts.
• Prepare invoices and obtain client’s approval.
• Follow up the receivables and ensure collections on time.
• Prepare visits reports.
• Report to the management completed reports of all jobs, under follow up, tender stage, secured jobs and forecasting.
• Prepare annual sales plan for the company.
300 to 500
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, candidates must have a background in structural steel, pipes, steel plates, wood, plywood etc.
Degree educated and able to demonstrate the following:
• A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets within the building materials industry with a reputation as a go getting achiever and highly self motivated.
• Demonstrate a successful track record in relationship building and networking within the construction industry and formwork suppliers with architects, interior decorators, builders, dealers and construction / furniture – related retail businesses in the Bahrain/GCC region.
• Successful client account management.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and new business customers through sales visits.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
• Fluency in spoken Arabic will definitely be preferred and an added advantage.
• A full driving license is essential.
Edara Consultancy is a company that offers top tier Human Resources and Administration outsourcing solutions and provide companies and business owners an alternative choice for managing their Human Resources function.
In a globalized and competitive market as well as the ever growing local and international regulations, the demand for HR services whether on a basic or sophisticated level has become compulsory. Edara consultancy was established to address these needs and provide business owners flexible options by choosing the service that best fits their business.