· Possess deep knowledge of the projects division systems, solutions and services that can be offered to the company’s client.
- Analyze all requirements of individual market areas and developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer’s base.
- Develop and implement various sales programs to facilitate sales and assist to retain customers to organization and execute various market strategies to reach all budget objectives.
- Identify business opportunities and proactively pursue it to successful sales.
- Solve problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing company’s clients and develop new clients.· Partner with clients to understand their business needs and objectives, listening to their requirements and presenting appropriately to make sales· Build relationships with decision-makers and influencers with the client network within the industry, customers and related business community.· Meeting sales target with timely recovery part.· Identify the engineering companies, technology providers, suppliers and EPC contractors related to projects disvision’s scope of solutions and services and develop long term business relations with them· Prepare regular sales reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and activity.
- Should be able to efficiently coordinate with the entire business development team to prepare and submit technical and commercial proposals that satisfy the clients’ needs.
· Follow organizational policies and regulations that affect the business development department
· Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills· Excellent communication and presentation skills.· High-level proficiency with MS Office programs· Capacity to work independently· Strategic and analytical focus.· Self-motivated with strong time management skills · Superior negotiation abilities · Able to work in a team environment· Able to learn quickly· Capable of multi-tasking in a fast-pace environment· Self-starter with the ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines· Fluency in Arabic and English language, speaking, writing and reading.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 7
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Chemical engineering from a reputable university.