We are one of the pioneers in the construction industry and are looking for Safety Officers, who will be responsible to ensure a safe environment for workers at a project site, conduct safety audits and inspections on the site, develop, enforce, and implement policies that reduce the risk of accidents and any other tasks assigned by management.
You will also be responsible for:
· Support the development of OHS policies and programs
· Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
· Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
· Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
· Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
· Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity
· Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
· Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
· Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
· Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
|Company Industry:||Civil Engineering; Construction & Building; General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|