Job Summary:The Reporting Accountant is responsible for preparing various financial reports, analyzing the data to create different reports as per the business needs.
Principal Accountabilities: Monthly Reporting:• Preparing Profit and Loss Summary directly after monthly closing • Responsible to validate and prepare the Class Wise Supporting Schedule for Cost of Sales, Marketing and Traveling expenses every month and sending them to the respective Business Unit Manager.• Following up with Business Unit Manager, Division Manager and Sales Directors, if there have any corrections in the Class Wise P&L Account and Supporting Schedules.
Analysis:• Analyzing and preparing profitability reports based on product types, product lines, customers and suppliers, and salesperson.• Analyzing the ratio by Entity, Division, and Business Unit with respect to the Corporate Benchmark
Financial Indicator:• Following up with the responsible person to make sure all reports are ready to construct Financial Indicator.• Validating the Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory Reports, HR and Supply Chain reports as per the closing calendar. • Preparing various types of analysis and reports on Sales and Gross Margin for Financial Indicator.
Quarterly Incentives Calculation:• Preparing, validating and circulating the Quarterly Incentives calculation files to all Sales staffs in UAE, Oman, Qatar and Bahrain.• Coordinating with the concerned manager to correct any mistakes highlighted by the salesperson from the Incentives Calculation file.
Board Presentation• Assisting the Planning & Reporting Manager in preparing the Bank Review Meeting presentation and the Board presentation as per reporting calendar.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s in Accounting
Experience: 3 to 4 years’ valid experience in Accounting field
Job Specific Skills: (Organizational) Require a good knowledge in accounting, budgeting, forecasting and reporting.
Behavioral Skills /Personal Characteristics or Attributes Needed
- Proactive Approach to Working.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Able to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong interpersonal, listening, and persuasive communication and presentation skills
- A good team player, dynamic, optimistic, accurate, hard-working and creative
- A strong sense of customer focus (internal/external)
- Ability to work and relate effectively to drive a teamwork mentality
- Able to communicate and work towards certain goals (Interpersonal Savvy)
- Committed to self-improvement and development through the role in order to achieve career goals (Self Development)
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa.
- Candidate should be based in the UAE
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Medical & Healthcare Equipment
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Accounting and Auditing
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $1,500 – $2,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 5
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma