1.Assign R&M and shifting works to the team through the system in coordination with R&M incharge.
2. Update tfre information lte estimates of shifting and repairs, dates of attending, completion etc to customer care throughsystem.
3. Communicate with store, customer care, equipment manager warehouse as needed’
4. Maintain and keep all documents related to repair and Maintenance as well as spare palls’
5. Fill the required R&M details in service report
6. Keeping all the documents related to Repair and maintenance and spare pafs’
7. Invoice spare pafts and service charges.
8. Cross chick invoice against estimates and ensure accuate customer billing
9. Maintain records of equipment brought to warehouse for repair’
10. Prepare reports or provide data requested by R &M in charge or management
1 1 . Perform other duties requested by management.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Residence Location