- We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will review prices and quality and ensure optimal stock levels.
- Purchasing Officer Responsibilities include evaluating vendors, negotiating contracts and preparing reports (e.g. on orders and costs.) For this role, you should have good knowledge of market research, along with solid analytical skills to make sure you’re identifying the most profitable offers.
- Ultimately, you’ll create and maintain good relationships with key suppliers to ensure merchandise is high quality and delivered on time.
- Monitoring store level for all products based on the rate of sales as a supply chain.
- Maintain all importation procedures from A to Z.
- Issuing P.O. and follow to arrange for shipment with the best rates.
- Revising customs broker to ensure smooth clearance of goods with the correct customs rates.
- Preparing a monthly report for product movement.
- Data entry for all shipments date.
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
The post Purchasing & Logistics Coordinator – Masry for Engineering & Trading appeared first on free job.