Assist Property Management with the day to day operations and tenant relations of assigned property or portfolio through the coordination of tenant requests and administration of maintenance services. Serve as the primary daily contact for tenant service.
- Help property management to promote, establish and maintain positive relationships with tenants and with daily operations of property.
- Answer and route phone calls from tenants and sellers to proper contact within property management and / or dispatching staff based on immediate needs.
- Provide tenants and vendors with assistance in all aspects of building maintenance scheduling, delivery of building procedures, and provision of general building information.
- Notify the Property Manager of the frequent tenant complaints or unusual and / or unreasonable cases.
- Provide high quality customer service and take an active part in the tenant retention program.
- Update and maintain tenant contact lists daily, current emergencies and tenant information guides.
EDUCATION: High School Degree or equivalent.PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:* 2 years of experience in Real Estate is highly preferred*COMPUTER SKILLS: Knowledge of computer software,LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent in English & Arabic
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance, Repair, and Technician
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 3