InstaShop, headquartered in Dubai, is the leading online marketplace for supermarkets, pharmacies, pet shops & other businesses in the Middle East. With a young & motivated team & an office resembling the ones of startups in San Francisco, InstaShop is the right company for individuals passionate about adding value within a fast-growing technology company.
The Photography Specialist plays an important role in enhancing and updating the digital photos of InstaShop products; Replacing a boring banana photo with a delicious one, scaling or uplifting the picture and fixing the background. The Photography Specialist is important for the operations and shopping experience of our users.
“You name it, we have it”
- Editing and enhancing products’ photos.
- Constantly improve photos’ quality using various editing methods
- Use and maintain modern and traditional technical equipment (Adobe
- Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Illustrator)
- Archive photographic images and maintain database
- Maintain an in depth understanding of retouching best practices and
- Creating data sheets and uploading photos online.
Reports to: Chief Assortment Officer
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Internet & E-commerce; FMCG
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Design, Creative, and Arts
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 4
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma