About the Company:
My client is one of the Leading Industrial contracting companies in Saudi Arabia.
Purpose of Job:
• Responsible for the procurement functions of the construction, Fabrication, Operations & Maintenance and other departments covering equipment, spare parts, materials and supplies both in the Kingdom and abroad in petrochemical & oil, gas & other process industries. Negotiates with sub-contractors of labor in Kingdom on sub-contract terms and conditions.
• Supervises the activities of assigned personnel in the Purchasing Department.
• Performs supervisory duties and exercises financial authority at the level established by Management for the position.
• Supervises all local purchasing activities for the Company.
• Prepares or reviews local purchase orders, checking approval authority and obtaining higher level approval if necessary and coordinates with the Accounting Department as required.
• Supervises and coordinates the purchase overseas of all required materials and supplies. Includes reviewing purchase orders, verifying authority levels, checking specifications and referring for higher approval if necessary.
• Provides the Estimation Department with material costs and delivery schedules at the project bidding stage and ensures timely delivery of the same to site after project award.
• Must be based in Saudi Arabia
• Must have transferable Iqama
• Must have minimum of 15 years of experience.
• Must have experience in Oil and Gas/ Petrochem Operations and Maintenance industry
• Must have a bachelors degree
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering