Contribute to the strategy and lead the product team toward the execution of the BTECH Platforms, to deliver awesome expert experiences and game changing solutions.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Develop product/platform roadmap and requirements to solve the biggest needs of customer, and actively prioritize and articulate necessary product trade-offs.
- Defining and communicating product strategy and roadmap and evangelizing across the consumer organization.
- Bring technology and design together to build new experiences for non-technical users.
- Aggregate and assess product feedback and feature requests to identify unmet customer needs and opportunities
- Validate product direction by interacting with end-users, distribution channels, and internal stakeholders.
- Work with PM peers to align roadmaps and dependencies throughout the portfolio
- Facilitate cross-functional collaboration – architecture, design, product development, program management, and operations teams – to deliver scalable platform capabilities within desired timelines.
- Present to executives why the prioritized items on the roadmap is important for the business
- Serve as a product expert and evangelist in pre and post-sales customer engagements.
- Drive alignment and execution among senior leaders of cross-functional teams including software development, sales, marketing, operations, and others
- Analyze market, product trends, and competitive landscape to drive business cases for new opportunities.
- Obsess over data to drive product insights and prioritize the product roadmap
- Maintain relationships with Engineering, Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, and Partner Product Solutions teams to drive product development and accelerate market traction
- Partner with User Experience Design to ensure focus on the highest areas of opportunity for buyers and users of BTECH products
- Deeply understand the expert experience, staying close to industry trends and connected ecosystem to bring unique differentiation and innovation.
Job Requirements:Education: Basic: Computer Science, Engineering Graduate or equivalent
- Solid experience in designing and delivering world-class software products in software platform, web, and data applications and services
- Worked in a consumer-facing product management role with a focus on delivering delightful mobile experiences
- Possesses a diverse, adaptable skill-set, including product management, software delivery, B2B2C deployment models, and customer engagement
- Familiar with applications that support various OS platforms (e.g. Android, iOS, Chromebook), as well as knowledge on cloud services
- Influences and leads a team that functions as a tightly integrated, accountable, and customer-focused unit.
- Understands Lean and AGILE principals to drive key initiatives to learn quickly and course-correct on the fly
Basic Skills: English Level: Very good
Years of Experience: From 10 to 12 Years
Previous Experience: Field of Specialization: Digital Product Management Supervisory Level: 8Age: From: 28 To: 32 Max Age for position: 35
- Job Location
- Cairo, Egypt
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies