– Be the company’s interface with the media
– Convincing journalists to relay the information in their media.
– Provide elements enabling them to participate in the promotion of Line 3 of the Cairo metro.
– Maintain good relations with journalists to influence their publications
Qualifications and Knowledge:
– Perfect command of Arabic and English
– Fluency in French would be an additional asset
– Writing skills
– Excellent presentation
– 3-5 years in a similar position
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.