Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The Planning & Scheduling Engineer will be responsible for developing and reporting on the project plan and performance
– Preparation and maintenance of level 1,2,3 &4 Plans as fully constrained and resourced networks, including the leveling of work within agreed priorities, resource levels and targets.
– Assist in developing the program integrated schedule consistent with the Major Projects Common Process.
– Develop and manage detailed schedules covering activities through to the start of execution.
– Ensure compliance with the work breakdown structure and coding.
– Assist with maintaining performance measures for productivity, rework and achievement against plans.
– Manage and support planning activities of the contractors chosen to execute the program of work
– Assist in developing the schedule process, system and procedures to support the program.
– Assess potential contractors’ and vendors’ schedule capabilities.
– Provide assurance that the contractors’ schedule systems interface with the Client’s and that progress measurement is effective and consistent.
– Promote collaborative information sharing with team members and contractors
– A minimum of six (6) years construction experience with minimum four (4) years’ experience in the planning and scheduling of civil engineering projects especially Marine, construction of site development works.
– Candidates shall have primavera (p6) software experience and have past three (3) years’ experience in the Middle East or similar environment.
– An engineering degree from accredited university is required.
– The candidate shall be fluent in written and spoken English
All your personal information will be kept confidential.
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.