A high profile C-level Executive is looking for a trustworthy and dedicated Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the executive’s personal transactions and affairs. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, ability to meet tight deadlines and great organizational skills along with a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information. The Responsibilities:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Assisting in all daily living tasks for employer and employer’s children.
- Managing diaries and organizing reservations, medical and other appointments
- Booking travel, transport and accommodation as well as arranging necessary visa application
- Assisting with events/dinner parties/birthday parties; general social planning often on very short notice. Ability to continuously adapt to ever changing schedule.
- Organizing the employer of important tasks and deadlines.
- Providing administrative support: updating contacts/calendar, photo archiving, digitizing health files, etc.
· Book keeping and managing household bills, expenses, and petty cash
- Managing household accounts: pay bills, credit cards, set up direct debits
- Liaising with drivers/nanny’s/housekeepers; continuously adapting to ever changing schedule. Hiring new household employees, processing salary, and overseeing overall employment aspect
- Procuring household equipment, supplies and services as needed, managing vendors
- Conducting research on behalf of the employer.
- Undertaking ad hoc personal tasks as requested by the employer or her family
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Hospitality & Accomodation
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
- Min: 27 Max: 39
Accounting, Finance, business management