Summary:An experienced Payroll Specialist to be responsible for all payroll-related tasks. The Payroll Specialist’s responsibilities include collecting and reviewing employee information and working hours, calculating wages, preparing and processing employee payments, and maintaining accurate payroll records.Should be able to investigate and resolve payroll issues and ensure strict compliance with company and regulatory standards. also have excellent people skills and a high numerical capabilities.
- Collecting timesheet data and payroll information.
- Entering data into payroll and administrative databases and software programs.
- Calculating wages, benefits, commissions, etc.
- Preparing and processing cheques, salaries and cash deposits.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Oversee indemnity, salary changes, compensations, deductions, bonus, vacations payouts, and benefits for employees.
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns.
- Performing account balance and payroll reconciliations.
- Preparing financial reports for accounting and auditing purposes.
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management
Degree: Bachelors in Business, HR, accounting or relevant.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High numerical capabilities.
- Understanding compliance.
- Analysis and data skills.
- Minimum 3 Years experience working in payroll or a similar role.
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices.
- Experience working with accounting and payroll software.
- Computer Oriented.
- Job Location
- Al Kuwait, Kuwait
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Business, HR, accounting or relevant.