• Manage the IT Help Desk shift schedule and Agents on duty.
• Monitor the KPIs and recommends/implements any corrective and preventive actions to maintain KPIs within the agreed limits.
• Ensure that sufficient staff area available to support the work.
• Monitor the agents activities and performance providing coaching sessions.
• Attend requested meeting with the client
• Provide any requested reports to client
• Provide contractors personal attendance control.
• Handle Compilation of IT Help Desk activity reports.
• Take action on “Urgent” and/or “High priority” tickets, per the Trouble Ticket Management System.
• Generate daily shift workload and turnover notes.
• Communicate with Contractor Quality Assurance team to improve overall IT Help Desk operation performance.
• Holding Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems, or related discipline.
• Overall 3 years experience in IT Help Desk Industry, of which at least 2 years were specialized as Help Desk Shift Leader or higher.
We connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers.
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction.
We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards.