• To manage & administrate all Operational Technology solutions related to the operations & maintenance of metro line.
• To implement the functional business analysis of current systems, map process and services of the OT systems
• To manage and integrate interfaces between different systems
• To ensure the accuracy of data in all systems
• To deliver specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result
• To effectively and efficiently meet business needs and objectives Root Cause Analysis and design of process improvements.
• To ensure that appropriate security and backup policies are followed for the safeguarding of the company database
• To conduct investigations into failures and ensure implementation of recommendations.
• To implement and follow-up the suitable cybersecurity aspects
• To maintain the computer system and provide recommendations for upgrades / enhancements.
• To provide assistance and service across the across the rail OT systems with respect to hardware and software requirements to ensure that all users are operational at all times.
• To oversee the drive for improved system performance.
• To participate in the design, testing, implementation, modifications, documentations of systems, applications and infrastructure
• To control and administer the servers, resources, back-up policy and access rights
• To document and keep-up to date the installation and configurations of systems
• To ensure reliability and security of the information system
• Define project specifications, process and metrics
• Design and manage a road map of projects to allow the company to improve its information system
• Gather current issues and provide pro-active solutions with applications
• To manage the personnel of the OT department
• To undertake any other duties as assigned
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.