• Coordinate with internal and external auditors to fulfill their requirements.
• Maintain open communication with management and auditors.
• Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
• Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
• Ensure compliance with all applicable plans, policies, and standards.
• Help implement and maintain internal audit procedures and risk assessment processes.
• Education: Graduate from recognized university majored in Computer Science.
• Experience: Overall 2 years
• Basic Computer Skills:
• Typing speed – Average
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Microsoft Office – Average
• Communication & Influence:
• Clearly and concisely conveys information and ideas that engage others.
We connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers.
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world’s leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction.
We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards.