• Develops, implements, monitors and evaluates the nursing quality improvement and patient safety program that includes data collection, data aggregation and analysis, developing and implementing the improvement activities.
• Advanced hospital facilities
• Free excellent recreation facilities
• Free residence fees
• Free medical & emergency dental
• Secured & Free furnished accommodation (Single)
• Professional development
• Tax free salary
• End of Service award
• Free shopping trips
• Free mobilization ticket
• Free annual vacation air ticket to point of origin after the initial contract of 1 year
• Merit Increase after the first initial contract
• 30 days paid vacation per year
• 35 days paid vacation per year (with Saudi Council Registration/License)
• Other benefits in accordance with the Saudi Labor Law
18,000 to 22,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor degree in Nursing
• Desirable with Related quality certification e.g. certified Professional for Health Quality (CPHQ)
• Exposure to / experience of customer service principles.
• Minimum of 6 years of clinical experience in nursing with an additional further 2 years in a leadership position
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Quality Improvement
• Desirable experience with MSD, JCI Standards CBAHI or Magnet hospitals
• Updated CV
• Experience Certificates
• Education Certificates
• Valid License from country of origin together with Saudi Council copy (if they worked in Saudi Arabia)
• Valid passport copy and Iqama copy (if they worked in Saudi Arabia before)
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.