NDA 2 Application Form 2021– UPSC will release the online application form of NDA 2 2021 on June 9, 2021. UPSC NDA online registration 2021 link will be updated on the UPSC offocial website- upsc.gov.in. The last date to submit the filled NDA 2 application form is June 29, 2021. Aspirants should check the complete NDA eligibility 2021 before filling the UPSC NDA 2 application form 2021.
Candidates have to fill their personal details, pay the fee and upload the required documents in online NDA 2 2021 application form. The NDA appplication fee is Rs. 100/-. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will conduct the NDA 2 2021 exam on September 5, 2021. No hard copy of the NDA 2 application form 2021 will be accepted by the Commission. NDA 1 application form 2021 released on December 30, 2020. We will also update the UPSC NDA online registration 2021 link on this page after official release.
NDA 2 Application Form 2021 Date
UPSC has released the NDA 2 2021 exam date in the UPSC Exam calendar. Below are the NDA application form date 2021-
NDA 2 2021 Application Date
|Events||NDA 2021 Application Date|
|UPSC NDA Form 2021 Release Date||June 9, 2021|
|Last Date to fill NDA 2 Application Form 2021||June 29, 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||June 29, 2021|
|Dates to Apply for UPSC NDA 2 Application 2021 Withdrawal||July 2020|
|NDA 2 2021 Exam date||September 5, 2021|
Who Can Fill NDA 2 Application Form 2021?
Only candidates who satisfy the below given eligibility norms are eligible to fill and submit the NDA 2 application form-
- Indian candidates who are born after January 2, 2003 and before January 1, 2006.
- Only unmarried candidates are eligible to apply who have qualified the 12th passed.
NDA 2 Application Form 2021- Documents required
Along with the NDA 2 2021 application form, candidates have to upload the following documents.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Bank details
- Class 10 and 12 marksheet
- A copy of photo-identity card in PDF format (Aadhar Card / Voter Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Any other photo ID Card issued by the State / Central Government)
NDA 2 Application Form 2021- Steps to Apply Online
To fill the online NDA 2 2021 application form candidates need to follow the below-given steps carefully-
- Visit the UPSC’s Official Website upsc.gov.in or click the above provided link (to be updated in June 2021)
- Click the link named “UPSC Online Applications” available on the left side of the home page.
- Now, select the relevant link to fill UPSC NDA 2 2021 online form.
- Read all the mentioned guidelines/ instruction filling the UPSC NDA 2 registration form 2021
- NDA 2 application form filling process will be concluded in two parts- Part-1 & Part-2
- In Part-1 Registration, candidates have to fill all the personal details in the NDA 2 Application Form 2021 and along with the submission of application fee
- In Part-2 of NDA 2 Registration 2021, applicants need to upload the image of their recent photograph and signature.
- No NDA 2 2021 application form will be accepted without the documents. Both will be uploaded in the format of .jpg with specification between 40 KB to 3 KB in size of the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
NDA 2 2021 Application Fee
- Candidates need to remit an application fee of Rs.100/- in response to complete the NDA 2 application form 2021. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PH categories and Wards of JCOs, NCOs, ORs need not pay any fee.
- Candidates can either opt for the online mode or offline mode to remit the fee.
What After NDA 2 Registration 2021?
Candidates who will submit the filled NDA 2 application form 2021 before the last date will be able to download the NDA 2 admit card 2021. Applicants will need their registration details to download the admit card. The admit card will be released 3 weeks before the exam day.
How to withdraw NDA 2 Regiatration Form 2021?
Candidates after submitting the application form decide to not appear in the NDA 2 exam can withdraw their application form. To withdraw the application form of NDA 2 2021, candidates will need their registration ID and other details like name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, mother’s name, mobile number, email ID. After submitting the details, candidates will receive OTP on their registered mobile number. Candidates do note that the NDA 2 application form will not be revived after submitting the withdrawal request.
In the online UPSC NDA 2 form 2021, candidates have to select 3 exam centre preference. Based on their preference, UPSC will allot the exam centres-
NDA Test Cities
|Panaji (Goa)||Patna||Port Blair||Raipur|