• Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of Stations and Trains.
• Responsible for handling Station Control Room and equipment installed at station.
• Handle failure of Signaling system by manual intervention when authorized by CCP.
• To act as Rail Site Controller in case of any incident when authorized by CCP.
• Responsible for the Station Management in maintaining high standard of services to passengers.
• Assistance to the passengers in case of any difficulty with special attention to the elder or differently able passengers.
• Ensure availability and proper working of all types of equipment at the station.
• Responsible for the quality of service offered to the passengers at the stations.
• Responsible for the management of crowd in the stations.
• Handling Degraded or Emergency situations in according with the regulation.
• Liaison with the Marketing & Sales Division employees to avoid any inconsistencies in the management of stations.
• Liaison with local authorities like Fire Brigade, Police, Ambulance whenever the situation demands.
• Evacuation of station/trains, whenever called upon to do so between stations or at the station.
• Access the train and train driving when required.
• Train recovered (re-setting train equipment prior to manual driving).
• Maintain a high level of service in the station and to manage efficiently with in the frame of passenger care policy.
• Maintain smooth flow of passengers at the station.
• Providing information to passengers using PA/PIDS system.
• Maintain documents and notices.
• Management of outsourced employees at the station.
• Sign ON and Sign OFF out of staff where required.
• Bachelor Degree in any related discipline
• English language (Good) and local language.
• Drafting operation rules & procedures
• Drafting training documentation
• Developing cooperative relationships with internal and external actors
• Industrial projects and their commissioning
• Full involvement in the safety issues (personnel & equipment)
• Having strong oral and written communication skills
• Management skills
• Minimum 5-7 years working experience in Administration / operation job role, supervisory level and have handled a team
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills in managing and developing team effectively and a large operational workforce (human, social, organisation and technical).
• Previous experience of setting up processes and training.
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.