Planning and conducting appointments with doctors and medical professionals to promote products with the aim to achieve the overall sales target while monitoring competitor’s activities and threats. Following up on and reviewing products’ performance within the market through client’s responses and other indicators.
- Planning and conducting daily visits to Healthcare professionals to promote assigned products, disseminate product information and convey company messages to achieve monthly sales target.
- Assessing patients and doctors needs to position strongly the benefits of the brands.
- Utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis to deliver brands value proposition in alignment with marketing messages.
- Maintaining strong disease and product knowledge in assigned therapy area
- Conducting conferences and lectures on products while developing contacts effectively
- Building trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to strengthen company’s image
- Monitoring and analysing data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Reviewing sales performance and developing Marketing plans to achieve objectives.
- Documenting all sales related activities performed in a timely manner
- Generating the needed reports including business intelligence reports, market survey reports, competitors’ activities reports, events feedback reports
- Collating accurate and prompt basic sales information and entering them on the CRM system on a daily basis to be revised by the Sales Supervisor
- Managing properly company’s resources and insure working within the SOPs and compliance framework
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS which is ESSENTIAL to do the job effectively:
- B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- 0 to 2 years of related experience
- Preferred: (1) year of experience in the pharmaceutical sales field
- Communication & Influence (2)
- Initiative & Drive for results (1)
- Planning & Organizing (1)
- Collaboration & Teamwork (1)
- Clients & Prospects Knowledge (2)
- Computer Skills (2)
- Deal Closing (2)
- English Language (2)
- Networking (1)
- Brand Knowledge (2)
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 0 Max: 2
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma