Rawabi Vallianz Offshore Services (RVOS) is an equally shared joint venture company between Rawabi Holding and Vallianz Holdings Limited of Singapore. Rawabi Holding has built a solid network of business relationships and expertise in Oilfield Services and Contracting & Industrial Services in the GCC region, particularly Saudi Arabia, over the last three decades; while Vallianz has a proven track record as a provider of a full range of Offshore Engineering, Procurement, Installation, and Construction (EPIC); Marine; and Subsea Support Services to the Offshore Oil & Gas Industry. Thus, RV OS is able to effectively harness individual strengths to provide synergistic and seamless services to the industry.
RVOS offers the following services:
– Offshore Construction Division provides a full suite of services encompassing Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation, and Commissioning (EPCIC) to the regional Oil & Gas Industry.
– Marine Services Division offers a variety of services – Ship Repair, Charter of Anchor Handling Tugs, Supply/Crew Vessels, Cargo Barges, etc.
– Subsea Division offers Diving Services and ROV Survey/Inspection Services
– Offshore Floating Storage Vessels
The company is committed to providing value-added services to clients by focusing on safety, quality, on-time delivery, and superior customer support and thereby establishing successful long term partnerships that go beyond the completion of projects.
RVOS is determined to become the leading Offshore Services provider in the region.
– Monitoring the vessels arrivals/departures and making sure all the material is ready to connect to vessels on time
– Coordinating and arranging the gate pass for collecting the backloads, and sometimes for deliveries
– Requesting and arranging the cranes and FLT equipment’s for material deliveries in port/stations when required
– Communicating with vessels for sending the material delivery documents and getting their acknowledgement
– Handing over the vessel acknowledged DDT to WH Sup for material transactions in ERP
– Verbal and written handover by end and beginning of the shifts for the pending tasks to be completed
– Follow up with port captains and port engineers where the Aramco logistics approvals required to avoid delays and failures of material deliveries
– Always ask for NCR/Justification document from the vessels prior to receiving the backload material (wrong supply, repair & return, storage etc.,)
– Recording, monitoring and following up with the suppliers for the repair material sent from TJB WH
– Following up with the suppliers, for the repair material sent to their workshop and updating the relevant teams
– Coordination with the technical team and operations team for updating he backload material movement and its dispatch information to the nominated vendors.
– Maintaining a clear track/record of all supplied material to vessels on daily basis and ensuring that all the available materials supplied to the arrived vessel without any delay
– Bachelor’s or Diploma degree in supply chain or any relevant field.
– Training – in relevant field will be plus.
– Excellent interpersonal, communications and negotiating skills.
– Keen follower on day to day activities
– Good in both communication skills reading and writing.
– Minimum 2-3 year experience in material coordination and warehousing
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.