- Logistics Management and Monitoring.
- Resolve the problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, and customer issue and negotiate rates and services.
- Negotiate with Cargo Company to improve transportation services for his efficiency for his efficiency in transportation.
- Plan and implement improvements to internal and external logistics processes.
- Supervise the works of logistics at factory and QATAR, OMAN, DUBAI and KSA.
- Recommended optimal Transportation modes, routing, and equipment.
- Create the policies and procedures for logistics activities.
- Train shipping department personal in roles and responsibilities regarding the GCC and also international logistics strategies.
- Monitor products export processes to ensure compliance with regularity requirement.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies, procedures for products transfer, transit and delivery.
- Effective planning and execution of Distribution of goods to all local shops and International destinations according to dispatch order.
- Preparing of all export documents (invoice, packing list certificate of origin) for export consignment.
- Follow up with custom department at Bahrain, Dubai Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia for attestation of required export documents (bayan and shahadamansha, DGR rquirements etc.)
- Preparing of all documents for registration of new products with INTERTEK France (for SASO programs)
- Preparing of all documents (RFC) for Intertek SASO Dubai for getting the certificate (for Saudi Shipments).
- Follow up with Inspector (INTERTEK) for inspection of the shipment for export to Saudi Arabia.
- Follow up with Sales Department regarding local and international distribution order/Performa invoice.
- Follow up with shop In-charge / Country In-charge regarding correct reception of goods sent for the factory and preparing delivery notes.
- Arranging the products from local Preparing the plan for goods return from local shops for Afkar, Jordan, Pakistan, Syria and Yemen
- Exhibitions stock planning & arranging all products and other required items.
- Maintain Petty Cash.
- To communicate the GMP cosmetics rules and regulations to their staff.
- To look after all the GMP activities in department.
- To insure the cleaning of floors, walls, windows, ceilings and all equipment’s in departments.
- To do work ad per GMP procedures and guidelines.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Retail & Wholesale|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|