Job Description Summary:
Lead Contract Performance Manager role operating from a CNIA customer site (Abu Dhabi Residency). CPM demonstrates accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives within Gas Power. In this role you will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional areas of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, own the customer relationship, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Own the customer communication and relationship. Closely works with all customer sections and understands their needs.
• Provide interface liaison with functional organizations and ensure proper communication of requirements
Deliver effective service and improves the customer business outcomes. With specific focus on:
• Outage planning and execution
• Delivery of all contractual obligations
• Quality of service
Timely resolution of customer issues technical, commercial, financial, etc.
FOSB (Forecasting, Ordering, Shipping & Billing):
• Drive operating plan delivery and year-on-year growth
• Forecasting of outages and all the fulfillment needs of the customer
• Demand placement of parts, repairs, services, other services for planned, unplanned and emergent events
• Own contract performance and financial reviews for a portfolio of customer contracts
• Update and maintain input in the Field Service Portal (FSP), including the Oracle Field Services (OFS) system also aware of eFSR and PMX tools.
• Own financial pacing, cost classification, billing and collections for assigned customer portfolio
• Provide contract management support
• Own all the demand placement
• Maintain all CSA related documentation (Insurance certificates)
Planning & Execution:
• Build rhythm with Field Services and other fulfillment organization for effective planning and execution of outages and other fulfillment needs
• Perform Outage excellence milestone in line with QWIs review with customers along with all the stakeholders
• Conduct Outage Readiness Review and collaborate with all the necessary team for providing optimum customer experience
• Proactive actions on all the KPIs related to planning, execution and business outcome
• Close monitoring of the outage planning, execution and other fulfillment and escalate to leadership as needed
• Lead outage demand placement including parts requests, repair scheduling, and FE resource.
• Update and maintain input in the Field Service Portal (FSP), including the Oracle Field Services (OFS) system
• Coordinate activities between Installations and Field Services (I&FS), Inspection and Repair Services (I&RS) and GEEPI
• Be responsible for outage scope planning and execution, including closeout oversight, event parts, and repairs planning
• Oversee Extra Work, Job Cost Estimator (JCE), policy 6 target setting, and scope management for assigned customers
• Be responsible for Quality and EHS oversight on work performed at assigned customer sites
• Capture all the issues in Site Action Tracker and drive actions to resolve / closure
• Drive RCAs (Technical & quality) with speed in collaboration with all the necessary stakeholders.
• Gather customer needs and work closely with ITO in providing solutions to the customer needs
• Play an active role in the entire commercial processes, R1 to R3 reviews, ITO & OTR handover, etc.
• Perform Margin review
• Provide information and support for implementing CM&U
• Maintain unit operating history and parts life history
• Continually review processes to ensure overall efficiency
• Develop Enhanced Project Management programs and processes that reduce total cycle time and span
• Implement common process across the business, which result in dramatically improved quality and efficiency in project delivery
• Brainstorm simplification / cost out project bringing productivity to the contract
• Build country capabilities in the country based on forecast
• Submit Customer Issue Resolution (CIR) workflows for any identified fulfillment shortfalls.
• Develop and implement Rhythm & Discipline (R&D) for effective CSA fulfillment
• Actively seek coaching and provide coaching for enhancing functional, business and leadership acumen.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with contract management, project management or field engineering
• Regional work experience is preferred especially for MENA region
• Field Engineer experience will be an added advantage
• Certified CPM or obtain CPM certification within 12 months
• Knowledge and experience within the power industry
• Experience planning and executing outages
• Familiarity with Contractual Service Agreements
• Strong quality background with Black Belt certification
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Inclusion & Diversity
We are passionate about creating an inclusive work environment. By valuing the ideas and contributions of a diverse workforce we help inspire others to grow, succeed, and raise the bar for everyone. Join us at GE Gas Power, where results can be achieved by embracing a community of belonging.
About GE Gas Power
GE Gas Power engineers cleaner, more accessible energy that people depend on, powering growth and prosperity for people everywhere. Our leading technologies produce a third of the world’s electricity thanks to our talented people, who make gas work for our customers, stakeholders and the world. Through relentless innovation and continuous partnership with our customers, we are building the energy technologies of the future and providing the cleaner, more efficient power people depend on today.
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.