- Manage the quality and services of Laundry & Dry Cleaning Department. Check constantly all laundry and dry cleaning equipment to ensure that machines are kept clean, and properly maintained and in efficient operating condition.
- Interacts as appropriate with clients as well as individuals outside of the organization, including suppliers, contractors, and competitors.
- Manage day-to-day staffing requirements, plan and assign work establish performance and development goals for team members. Provide mentoring, coaching, training, and regular feedback to help manage conflict and improve team member’s performance.
- Establish standards of procedures for all the key tasks in Laundry and Dry Cleaning sections.
- Set and monitor wash formulas and use of chemicals in order to maintain whiteness/brightness of linen and to ensure linen is returned to user departments free of stains and unpleasant odor.
- Coordinate with Executive Housekeeper and food & beverages section to ensure that there is an adequate supply of linen is and uniform is available at all times.
- Inspect guest laundry, guest dry cleaning and pressing work on a daily basis to ensure optimum quality of work, prompt pick-up and on time delivery of garments.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget and financial plans. Monitor budget and control expenses without effecting quality.
- Prepares a monthly laundry & dry cleaning production summary report.
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|