• Build strong relationships and customer knowledge by understanding the NASCO business model.
• Using the vision, strategy, and tools available, the candidate will become a trusted adviser to the customer and partners.
• Candidates will learn, develop, and be capable of clearly articulating account specific strategies for NASCO.
• Develop and enhance strong customer relationships across multiple levels and functions including access to CxO Level.
• Orchestrate and lead the extended NASCO team to understand the account’s strategy, business imperatives, and top opportunities.
• Allocate appropriate resources, and obtain full collaboration of internal product groups and external partners as necessary to meet the needs of key account
• Conducts financial analyses of prospective business ventures.
• Prepares proposals and negotiates terms
• Consult with various legal and administrative personnel to ensure compliance with all product and business initiatives
• Extensive Travel (>50%) to be onsite with end customers
• Suitable degree in business, sales, marketing, Engineering.
• Seeking 6+ years of experience in sales, business development, or technical roles selling into government /semi-government agencies experience preferred.
• Previous experience in Public Safety Industry is preferred
• Must be a Saudi National.
• Prior experience in selling or designing complex software and communications solutions is highly desired.
• Excellent communication, sales, and writing skills are required.
• Must have a demonstrated track record of closing major sales and achieving Sales Quota.
• An understanding of the proposal process with proposal assembly experience preferred
• A technical background to include RF communications, CCTV, Pubic Safety Software application platforms (CAD, Video) is strongly desired.
• Working knowledge of IP networking, Information Assurance and or Cyber Security a plus.
• Applicants must be a self-motivated problem solver.
• An ideal candidate will be able to help customers envision solutions, services, and applications
• Solid working knowledge of Sales CRM (HubSpot, Salesforce etc.)
• Email Productivity Suite is strongly desired
• Development and execution of sales and go-to-market strategies in a highly collaborative environment is imperative
National Advanced Systems Co. Ltd. (NASCO) was founded in early 1989, with a fully paid capital of 28 million Saudi riyals.The company is focused on providing quality telecom and security solutions through partnerships with world’s leading vendors.
As a leading telecom and security solutions provider, NASCO bears an important responsibility of providing cutting-edge, future-centric solutions to its customers. The quality, reliability and robustness of NASCO’s partnerships and services are the key to our customer satisfaction.