We’re seeking a Junior Architect to support the Construction Director and project management team to ensure good production of construction drawings and that the construction cost targets are met, interfacing with project organization, subcontractors and construction suppliers.
The candidate will work as a team member, able to create new ideas both in collaboration and independently and feels comfortable growing in a fast-paced environment. The Junior Architect will work on all pre-construction and construction phases such as: construction drawings, Project Estimation & Bidding, Permit Submission, RFI’s, and coordination with the other departments on the projects.Candidates must be proficient in Revit software and have strong technical skills.
The Junior Architect will be based in the Amman office and reports directly to the Team Leader or Associate of the current project and ultimately to the Construction Director
- Produce detailed documentation packages for construction
- Design and documentation across all project stages
- High-level of detailing required
- Work as part of a creative team and coordinate with all departments
- Collaborate on design projects from conceptual design through design development to construction
- Develop construction documents from approved client schematic designs
- Develop the scope of work for the civil and structural construction Contracts. Provide technical support during the bidding process and construction
- Work with consultants, contractors, and fabricators to ensure overall project objectives are met.
- Participate in the construction administration of projects and review of submittals and finish samples.
- Research materials and assemblies for appropriate incorporation into design and construction drawings as directed by a supervisor
- Research and apply applicable basic code issues
- Coordinate as needed with engineering disciplines
- Assist with permitting process and RFI submittals
- Assist with bidding processes and construction administration tasks
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Project & Construction Planning; Architecture; Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 2 Max: 7
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma