An exciting new future is on the horizon, but it certainly does create lots of questions. And our staff in the Network Delivery & Operation team are here to provide some of the answers. As a part of a network operations center (NOC), you will be responsible to support L2 engineers for incident management related to IP transport domain
- Responsible for 24X7 monitoring of IP transport & Security network on shift basis.
- Ensure that trouble tickets (TT) are raised as per the agreed SLAs and perform basic trouble shooting as per the defined process.
- Extract KPIs and health check reports of IP domains periodically and as part of change management/event management and perform basic analysis
- Follow-up with third parties and vendors as part of incident resolution and assure that the SLAs are intact with them.
- Support L2 engineers for end-to-end Incident management for IP domain aligned with ITIL process.
- Post-event Investigation & Maintenance Administration
- Network Performance Monitoring, analysis & Reporting
- Work Order Approval & Management
- Job Location
- Doha, Qatar
- Company Industry
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 4 Max: 10
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma