Slimstock is a specialist in the supply of knowledge and software in the field of Forecasting, Demand planning, Supply chain management and Inventory management. Our software package Slim4 helps customers get the right stock at the right place at the right time. We help our customers reduce their inventory and at the same time increase the service level.
• The primary responsibility of an Inventory Management Expert at Slimstock is to support and lead Inventory and Forecasting improvement projects.
• The responsibility starts with assistance at the pre-sales stage, through the analysis of the current situation and the design of the solution up to its implementation by using the capabilities of our inventory optimisation tool Slim4.
• During the project, you will also gradually build a preferred relationship of trust with several contacts within the organisation of the customer through your competence and empathy for the customer’s situation.
• You can effectively coach people, and manage resistance to change to reach the project targets.
• You will be responsible for a large variety of projects, customers, industries and markets, each offering its unique challenges.
15,000 to 18,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: · A challenging & rewarding full time job at a dynamic and fast-growing company, in a highly committed team · Support in your continued professional growth and development · Private health care insurance policy · Ample opportunities to grow and develop
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills:
• University Bachelors in in Supply Chain Management, Masters would be a plus
• Min. 5 years’ experience in a demand planning role or Supply Chain management role
• Working experience & understanding of ERP and/or business systems related to Forecast & Replenishment
• Experience in inventory management on all levels (Strategic, Tactical and Operational) and in practices like Forecasting and ABC Analysis
• Involvement in Project Management related to Supply Chain Improvement
• Ability & willingness to learn SQL scripting
The successful candidate must possess the following soft skills:
• Sharp analytical mind with proven experience in applying well-developed problem-solving skills (quantitative, conceptual, analytical)
• Adept at communicating complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English
• Proficiency to work collaboratively across multi-levels in an Organisation
• Comfortable with significant client interaction and interest in building relationships
• Self-study capabilities & ability to work in autonomy
• Fluency in English, Arabic a bonus
• Flexible to travel
Please note, we will consider applications that contain a motivation letter.
Your knowledge partner in forecasting and inventory optimisation
Slimstock is the European market leader in the field of specialised software for stock optimisation. We have developed methods that can be used to reduce your stock by 20 to 30% within 6 months, while your service level stays the same or even increases. Because of the short lead time (approximately 3 months) you will earn your investment back within a year.
The forecast- and inventory optimisation software system Slim4 is a proven addition to SAP, Baan, JDEdwards, Unit4 and many others.