Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Administration
Job Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees.
– You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
– To provide support and administrative assistance for defined routine administrative workstreams to groups of internal clients within the firm, on a virtual basis from a remote location.
Primary duties and responsibilities
Expenses and Timesheets
– Coordinate and prepare monthly expenses claims and fortnightly timesheet submissions for executives if required and own expenses and timesheets by due dates using the firm’s system
– Organise business travel and accommodation bookings for executives
– Maximise cost reduction opportunities through timely and appropriate travel choices
– Liaise with travel approvals team to follow up on approvals
– Organise visas and taxi bookings as required
– Meetings, conference calls and Webex
– Organise and coordinate logistics for both internal and external meetings (boardroom bookings and refreshments)
– Prepare and send out the call information to all concerned parties
– Organise conference calls as needed and maintain call record for accounts purposes
– Develop good working relationships with executives via phone and email communication
– Partner and Executive general admin
– Develop understanding of PwC standards and formats
– Prepare documents when required i.e. presentations, proposals, letters
– Ensure all documentation is filed in a systematic manner
– Assist fellow EAs when required and work collaboratively with team members
Learning and Growth
– Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
– Comply with PwC policies and procedures in all aspects of the role
– Build network of strong working relationships both internally and externally
– Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
– Bachelor’s Degree
– 3+ years experience in an administrative role
– Proficiency in spoken and written English, Arabic is an advantage
– Experience with a professional services firm preferred
Knowledge and Skills
– Demonstrate strong organisational skills, regularly act on own initiative, highlighting issues and suggesting possible solutions
– Good spoken and written communication skills
– Good listening skills and ability to take instructions and direction from Partners and Directors who are based in a different location and to work independently with minimal guidance
– Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of role at all times
– Good interpersonal skills
– Must possess a professional telephone manner
– Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, on a virtual basis and with an often traveling partner/executive
– Demonstrated team player and dedication to provide high level of service
– Must possess a warm, friendly and professional demeanor
– Knowledge of administrative systems and processes
– Proficiency in Google including G suit
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.