Key job responsibilities:
- Focus on developing relationships with new customers, and develop potential new sales opportunities for effective market penetration of assigned products to deliver on revenue, growth, and profit and increase ASC’s market share.
- Present, promote and sell company products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Develops and executes the business plan targeting small and medium businesses .
- Analyzes customer needs to build solutions to our clients to provide them with business edge against their competitors.
- Maintain a high level of current knowledge of the product portfolio and the benefits of specific products for Accounts as well as of other account-specific information (trends, strategy, competitors, pricing, etc.).
- Interfaces with all internal departments to solve customer problems and to achieve high level of customer satisfaction.
- Negotiates deals to ensure best outcome in favor of our company.
- Follows up with the project Management department to guarantee project proper delivery, customer satisfaction and collection
Qualifications & Skills:
- B.sc of Engineering (Communication/Computer).
- A minimum of three years experience in the same field.
- Horizontal knowledge of all the IT solutions (Data Center Hosting Services, communications, Hardware & Applications).
- Excellent Communication, Presentation & Negotiation skills.
- Self Motivated and target oriented
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma