Aptec Egypt is looking for a ”Sales Account Manager” to Drive and improve vendor sales into assigned region whilst meeting the vendor and company objectives and targets. Micro management of all layers of the sales channel and improving product depth and market share for all tiers. Focus to maintain current business relationships, improve inactive accounts and create new business opportunities. To be aware of all project bids in the regions and target Aptec’s involvement in them. Represent the company in a professional and competent manner and develop market loyalty to Aptec and the product Responsibilities
- Achieve Targeted revenue & GP Margin, Achieve the targeted Revenue and GP margin by driving customer breadth, product mixing, regional coverage and coverage of all customer segments.
- Develop database or channel partners in order to find new customers and increase volume of business with existing ones, Analyze the customer database in assigned region, in order to identify new opportunities and growth strategies for assigned region.
- Report to respective product manager the results and actions – on closed business/ and Submitting a forecast for forthcoming month and lost business listing out valid reasons.
- Marketing & Sales Planning, Communicate to the customers regularly any promotions/ special offers in a timely and professional manner.
- Vendor & Reseller Relations, Develop, execute, & maintain good relations with the reseller channel in assigned region.
- Team Work, Facilitating, solving work problems and participating in the activities of the sales team and Assisting the team in developing selling strategies, in order to maximize profitability
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Graduate with 3-4 years experience (2 years relevant experience is a must)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Basics grounding of the technical nature of IT products
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Self starter, self motivated and a team player
- Attention to details, good selling on the telephone and time management skills,
- Good planning and self-organizing skills
- Customer orientated, approachable.
- Multi-taker and works well under pressure
- Driving license
- Multinational experience
- Job Location
- Obour City, Cairo , Egypt
- Company Industry
- IT Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5