Purpose of the assignment:Identify best practices to strengthen the voice and action of religious leaders and bring about collaboration among different faiths and with other sectors involved in the response to HIV, by prepare Guideline for the Religious leaders on the HIV. The guide will be prepared by committee formed from two Consultants in different fields (HIV, religion) one consultant per field. Scope of Work/Work Assignments:
- Conduct desk review for similar guidelines in the regions as well as the mapping study on the social, legal and financial barriers faced by the KPs and PLHIV in Jordan.
- Conduct interviews with religion people to assess their knowledge, attitudes and their religion references and evidences.
- Develop the guideline content by including (Overview about HIV, Stigma and discrimination, infected people and most at risk population to HIV, HIV from religion concepts, behavior change as religion concepts,)
- Meet with the designing company for discussing the designing matters
- Participate in the workshop for reviewing the booklet in order to reflect the notes and recommendation on the guideline from the participants.
Committee deliverablesThe following will be the expected deliverables of the facilitator; the facilitator can work remotely of FOCCEC office:
- Concept Note for developing guideline, including (background, objectives, output, target group, methodology, content, references)
- Content of the guideline
- Final report on the implementation of the tasks after finishing the workshop.
Payment The payment details will be mentioned in the contract, FOCCEC will provide the consultants with the consultancy fees by check based on the deliverables
Experience and Skill Requirements for the Committee:Religion Consultant:
- Advanced university degree in Islamic Shariah
- Experience in preparing and writing guidelines, booklets, books.
- Proven record in preparing documents and religious publications.
- Has experience giving religion lessons for different age groups.
- Minimum university degree in public health or other relevant field.
- Experience in HIV
- Experience in developing guideline, researches, studies…etc
- Experience in working with NGOs
- Excellent communication and written skills in both language English and Arabic.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills including experience of facilitation of trainings/workshops and presentation.
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Non-profit Organization
- Company Type
- Non-Profit Organization
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Senior Executive
- Years of Experience
- Min: 10 Max: 20
- Master’s degree
university degree in public health or other relevant field.