• Develop the full Procurement plan including all performance milestones for the Division, identifying key value drivers and opportunity for EBITDA improvement
• Manage the execution of departmental objectives and plan
• Propose and communicate KPI’s for the department and its employees and ensure they are in line with OGSM
• Develop departmental budget and monitor budget spend in coordination with relevant sections
• Monitor and report on budget performance, providing exception analysis for executive level review
• Lead department to develop annual procurement plans and forecasts for future demand and communicate with business units to approve and communicate progress of the plan throughout the year
• Experience with ERP software implementation
The ideal Candidate would have the required background
• UAE National with Family book
• 8 years Plus experience
• ERP implementation experience is a must
• Arabic + English Speaker
• Bachelors Degree
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990’s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.