Working Conditions & Hazards:
- Exposure to security threats and/or other injury could occur in the course of work. Minor accidents possible.
- Associate (Degree/Diploma), apprenticeship in Hospitality or restaurant management or related field OR High school graduate with additional 2 years experience on top of the minimum required experience for the position.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience within hospitality or related industry.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Quick decision-making skills
- Outstanding crisis management skills
- Excellent problem solving and multitasking skills
- Exceptional customer service abilities
- Ability and experience working with a dynamic team
- Willing to work late night on holidays and weekends
- excellent time management and organization skills.
- Able to work independently and work with different levels of people
- Previous experience in this role
- Strong managerial skills
- Ability to work under pressure within diverse international environment
- Fluent command of the English language
- Strong communication & hospitality skills
- Training skills
- Computer literate; MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word, MS
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Real Estate
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies