We’re a community of designers, engineers, and product managers who are passionate about building quality software. Our environment is collaborative and relaxed, and as a result we build products that are well considered and well architected. We’re hiring talented Full Stack Engineers who want to build ambitious products using modern tools. “Full Stack Engineer” can mean many things. At Postlight, it refers to a person who can build entire front end web applications and deploy complex services to the cloud that support those applications.We ship, and we ship often. Millions of people use our products, and we support them for years. As a result, we care deeply about code quality. The thought process behind a line of code is just as important as the line itself. We review pull requests and love having discussions about how solutions can be made simpler, clearer, and safer.We use the right tools for the job. That means that we’re always evaluating ways to work smarter and faster and get the maximum amount of joy out of the job. The result is that we use modern tools on a modern stack.
What makes a mid-level full stack engineer?
- 1+ year of experience
- Knowledge of particular libraries and frameworks, e.g. React or Node.
- Describe work they’ve completed or plan to complete in technical detail with confidence and clarity.
- Explain the rationale and tradeoffs behind a technical choice and be open to feedback or adjustments given changing or clarified requirements.
- Manage their time with minimal supervision and carry tasks through to completion.
- Provide reliable time estimates for technical tasks and communicate any risks.
- Proactively reach out to ask questions of their manager and/or product manager and flag blockers to their team.
- Seek and provide constructive feedback with peers on their work.
- Job Location
- Beirut, Lebanon
- Company Industry
- Software Development
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Information Technology
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
Computer Engineering- Computer Science