Job Purpose:Assist the F&B Development Manager in developing and pricing new menu items as per company quality standards and health and safety policies Key Accountabilities
- Assist in food and beverage development from conceptualization to commercialization to post-launch quality assurance and customer satisfaction. This includes, but is not limited to, market research and industry trend analysis, ingredient sourcing and testing, consumer sensory evaluations, label and meal content development and photography.
- Draft the recipe sheet for food and menu items developed as instructed.
- Support in working with Marketing and the Central Kitchen to build a menu that supports product positioning, value propositioning and consumer needs.
- Support in improving the meal testing process.
- Coordinate with Finance Department to provide initial menu pricing as input for final menu pricing.
- · Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- · 3 years of related experience in the food industry.
- · Knowledge of culinary development and consumer preferences.
1- Very professional in excel 2- Excellent in English 3- Food & Beverage background 4- Good in coordination with the central kitchen & Operation (Good communication skill )5- Using any Project Management system6- Ability to know the Kuwaiti Food taste for the recepies development7- Nationality :Preferably Indian (Male or Female )8- Salary Range (KD 400 Max)
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Residence Location
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma