Role DescriptionPositive Moves Consulting is seeking a motivated Executive Search Consultant to execute & coordinate the talent search process to support open mandates. The position will work closely with engagement principal and the leadership team to meet the organization’s ambitious growth goals.
Consultants are integral members of search execution teams, combining research, consultative and advocacy skills to deliver extraordinary service to clients. This would include development of search strategy, constructing target lists of companies and candidates, coordinating internal and external research resources, contacting high-potential prospects, writing job specifications, conducting candidate evaluations, completing progress reports, and documenting candidate qualifications and references.
The consultant will play a critical role in achieving the ambitious revenue goals year over year, while delivering excellent service to our clients. This is a full-time position, based out of Dubai, and is an opportunity for a determined individual to help in transforming a one-of-a-kind, fast paced executive search organization.
Key Responsibilities– Develop and execute search strategy, perform primary and secondary research, construct target lists of companies and candidates, contact high-potential candidates, write position specifications, conduct candidate interviews and document candidate qualifications and references.- Develop industry network with potential and existing candidates and gather market intelligence.- Demonstrate a working knowledge of market trends within specific industries. Apply knowledge of market trends to assist in candidate assessments.- Manage and execute a portfolio of mandates across sectors, geographies, functions and levels.- Maintain process compliance through progress trackers, regular reviews and internal operational protocols.- Contribute to the overall firm strategy and business development goals.
Skills & ExperienceThe successful candidate must have Six to Nine years of professional experience and ideally, will have had exposure to one or more industries. Ideal candidate must exhibit following skills –
• Communication & presentation Skills: Contributes to the development of sales presentation deliverables using prescribed formats and technology.
• Networking & Business Development Skills: Builds a stronger personal equation, gains industry/people intelligence; Builds business leads; Proactively accesses higher rungs of leaders.
• Initiative & Drive: Creates a positive image of the firm; Confidently and constructively challenges the status quo; Tries new ideas and approaches under the guidance of engagement managers; Seeks opportunities to recommend a better approach.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Management Consulting
- Company Type
- Job Role
- Human Resources and Recruitment
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5 Max: 10
- Master’s degree
Master of Business Administration (MBA)